Re: OT: Geothermal research

On a sunny day (Thu, 04 Feb 2010 01:31:16 -0800) it happened Robert Baer wrote in :

> Well, energy problem solved then ;-) >> Did not Omama just allocate some billions for nuke plants? > That amount is pixie dust..

It all depends how much you need the energy.

If it was *really* urgent, I am sure with less than that pixie dust some company could build a nuclear plant. But it is politics's play... Same with NASA, now scraps Ares1, next administration will have some other plans, changes every 4 or 8 years, going in circles, one step left, one step to the right, one step forward, one step backward (not associating direction with any party), and going *nowhere*.

We will have to wait for the big asteroid or whatever for forces to unite and agree on a direction. All that said, the fact that Omama supports nuke plants is OK in itself.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

and agree on a direction.

"The events predicted for 2012 by the ancient Maya are not substantially different than those predicted by Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other sages and seers for 'the end of time.' And the Maya are only one of many indigenous cultures that have spoken of their deeply held vision for the events near and immediately after the end of time.

"All of these prophecies point to a relatively sudden awakening into much greater awareness for some or all of Humanity. What has been well hidden within the folds of your present four dimensional world will be clearly revealed by the additional Light available in the unfolding of the new, five dimensional world. In other words, there will no longer be places in manifestation where denial can hide. What has been hidden away since before linear time began will be revealed and clearly visible." ---

Cheers! Rich the Philosophizer ;-)

Reply to
Rich Grise on Google groups