Re: OT: Facebook "Fact-Checker" caught in China Virus cover-up

> The cause was almost certainly an underground drain > pipe that had been damaged by tree roots.

Our lab is not allowed to put ordinary chemicals into any sink drains, let alone level 3 or 4 pathogens.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

This was a drain leading to a special processing plant shared between two adjacent labs. They should probably have had separate plant for each lab, but that would have cost more.

John

Reply to
jrwalliker

We're not allowed to put anything down a drain. There are hazardous-waste containers for that stuff. I'm sure labs worldwide have long since developed those policies.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win