Re: Motors and gears (how to get starting)

Again, I didn't post it on all the groups I wanted.

Reply to
coetzee.evert

See:

& order their catalog set. It comes with loads of engineering data on power transmission systems of all kinds. They'll send it free (maybe not, if you're isolated/overseas) & it's a valuable resource, even if you never buy a thing from them. Nothing about motors, though. I'd go to the source(s) - the manufacturer(s) - for that info.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

> Hi guys

Try

(uk company)

Reply to
TT_Man

I'm getting ready to place these gears on Ebay. They are all 10 pitch. $10 plus shipping if you want them.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Snyder