Re: MICHAEL TERRELL TRIED ENLARGING HIS PENIS USING WITH " RF COIL "

>Using the high power RF amplifier rated at 15KW 3.5Ghz. He knows he did this

for real, because he shared it with me while we were in our goofy war together in foreign soil.

Hey, idiot. If you are going to act as if you know electronics, you should at least get your lingo right, you stupid f*ck.

The prefix kilo is ALWAYS lower case, idiot.

the term GHz has an upper case H.

Come back when your clue level is higher than a 5 out of 100 score.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

for real, because he shared it with me while we were in our goofy war together in foreign soil.

No, DonkTard. YOU are wrong. Volts, Amps, Ohms, Hertz... ALL are capitalized. As is the V, A, or Hz that designates them.

The K for kilo designation is ALWAYS lower case.

Your "old Radio" (no need to capitalize radio, idiot) is wrong.

Get a clue, you retarded f*ck.