Re: Michael J Cranston, phone harasser and cowardly welching threat monger

Wonderbra:

miguel: >>Steve is painfully shy and broke. >Do you, an out of work attorney with no clients, no woman, and two >divorces, have any proof or even evidence whatsoever of any of this?

When somebody approaches you in real life you actually pee your pants. Or was the person I'm referring to merely taking literary license?

>I don't see why you keep turning >>this around on me. Steve has no wife, no child, and lives out of motel >>rooms. >Wait. You just finished saying for the last few weeks that "Stephen 'AFLAC' >Chaney" was the guy you're looking for, and you posted a picture of a woman >you said was his wife. Now you're changing your story? You can't keep your >driving straight, much less your fantasies.

Well, if you ever were married, it's pretty clear you aren't now, unless you managed to find some woman who wouldn't mind accompanying you from cheap motel to cheap motel. How is that for a lifestyle, by the way?

It's a pity you welched out on your threat to come to Sacramento. You could >have awakened in the intensive care ward in handcuffs knowing this was all >settled.

The choadbots stopped when you started living in motels. It must be hard to run a linux choadbot when you're moving from motel six to comfort in to . . .

>> He's an idiot. He thinks that working Usenet rather than a job is >>> better for him. He probably believes that he's doing good - a twice >>> divorced two bit lawyer who doesn't work a hell of a lot. >>I haven't seen your apology for dragging Leanne into your tardwar. Did >>I miss it? >You're a coward, Cranston. You harassed Tammy Chaney over the phone and >didn't even have the guts to come see Stephen Chaney like you threatened. >No wonder your family hates you. No wonder your wives left you.

Do they really leave the light on for you, like Tom Bodette says?

You're a ragingly insane loner with no clients, no woman, and no life. You >keep stumbling around looking for that elusive little ghost and for sure, >you're going to wind up dead or in prison.

You are AFLAC Steve. Stop denying it, liarboy.

Reply to
miguel