Re: Metal strip bus?

My project requires hooking up a lot of 120 V wiring

> (hot and neutral) so I figure to use this stuff on wood,
> I'm sure most guys know about the stuff, > (Of course I'll use the uninsulated stuff ;-), > with woodscrews and washers through the holes to > secure the wiring.

Wow. I'm not sure I'd recommend galvanized strapping as an electrical connection to a cub scout hooking up flashlight batterires and light bulbs, much less 120V. Not out of safety concerns but out of concern that they'd get frustrated and give up because of the crappiness of the whole concept.

I seem to recall that type of product in 1/4"-1/8" width > which I could use to form prototype multilayered PCB's > in a quick simple wood plank. > Is anyone familiar with that smaller stuff?

Copper tape is available in a number of widths. But I'm 100% sure it doesn't meet any code when put on wood.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa