Re: low MHz connector design consultant

[snip]
>The very definition of SWBMO requires an unbalanced relationship. >"Low WAF (SAF)" does not necessarily require such but does not preclude >it. > >Absence of spousal input on any significant (impacts spouse plans or >desires) decision may indicate injudicious boundaries. > >Adults should balance out, and each will have areas of primacy in >knowledge, interest, time available. These tradeoffs should adapt as the >adults continue to develop, age, and circumstances change.

"SWMBO" is more of a joke line than reality.

What it does take for a good marriage...

(1) Mutual respect (2) Some mutual interests (3) Independent interests that the opposite party doesn't look down upon (4) Enough income to satisfy both parties need for their own choice of "toys" (4) Good sex ;-)

We've been married for 50+ years. I still open the car door for her and hold her hand while crossing the street :-) ...Jim Thompson

Is there a reason you number "good sex" and "toys" the same, Dr. Freud?

At your age, she's probably holding yours. ;-)

Reply to
krw