Re: Is DVD going to become obsolete because of HDTV ?

More fun to be had.

First you buy the movie on CED, then Beta, then VHS, then laserdisc, then DVD, now Blue Ray or HD.

Yeah, you're not being screwed, are you?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

You fancy city types with your new technology. The Edison Cylinder was good enough for my grandpappy, and it's good enough for me. Now get off of my lawn, you punk kids!!

Reply to
elrous0