Re: "High" Temperature Paint?

We have a plate-warmer/food-keep-warm drawer located at almost floor > level. > > The temperature set knob only has a "dimple" to indicate where it is > pointing, thus it's hard to see. > > I was thinking I would simply add a dot of white paint in the dimple > so it can be seen, but the control knob panel is covered by the door > panel when closed and might see at least some heat. > > Would anyone have a suggestion on what kind of paint to use. (Knob is > of unknown plastic material.) > > Thanks! > > ...Jim Thompson > --

Try some white nail polish. I had a girlfriend that used to wear it and she was HOT!

Bob

--
== NOTE: I automatically delete all Google Group posts due to uncontrolled
SPAM ==