Re: Forgery by the scum of the earth.

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:07:17 -0700, in alt.aratzio, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt bloviated:

Same thing, Numby, no one in the history of the military had the information you claim on their dd214. Only you supposedly have their vocational aptitude scores on his dd214.

But then, no one actually believes you were in the military, Numbya.

Reply to
Aratzio

As if I give a fat flying f*ck what you retarded, know nothing, E-1 grade, ineffectual, useless fucktards believe.

Can you really be so goddamned clueless that you don't get that fact?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Heh, I was just thinking about Numby a couple days ago, and then here he pops in with two brand-new pair of socks.

Hi, Numby!

--
"Classic erroneous presupposition."
  -- David Tholen

You survived?

Hang around SED. Dimbulb raids his mommy's laundry hamper at least once a day.

He sure is.

--
Keith
Reply to

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:16:09 -0700, in sci.electronics.design, Jim Thompson bloviated:

Pots world wide were screaming their offense at that statement.

The self-centered egoists can never see the world as it is.

Reply to
Aratzio