Re: Flexible Instruction Set Encoding.

I ment if statements in the cpu ofcourse.

Writing if statement in the compiler or programming language I can do that myself.

I already demonstrated the runtime scalable concept.

Problem is ofcourse the extra if statements slowing things down.

I would estimate something like 9 to 18 times slower at least, possible even slower for more complex operations.

That's not even so bad, last attempt was hundreds of times slower... but at least fully scalable up to infinite in reality addressing limitations/operations.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying