Re: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Complete Dosier for New Scotland Yard

> ... SCHEDULE, AS AT MARCH 1, 2019, OF 800+ CROOKS ...

Haha, there indeed follows a list of 800 people, some of which it says, must be arrested immediately, and most who seem very incidental, such as ...

Sue, who refused to supply surname, at QB Issue & Enquiries who signed for my letter at 7:54am on 16 May 2017

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Now you've done it, you will end up on his List.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

You must have the patience of a saint to actually read it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I thought that too - looked at the first entry and gave up.

@Winfield this looks very like a displacement activity - kind of like me writing this instead of putting parts on a board !

MK

https://www.avg.com
Reply to