Re: Disrupting camera operations

They supported a variety of battery packs from about 4 C cells to a wagon load of 900 V batteries. Most frequent for traveling photography was about 6 or 8 D cells in a belt pack. Max power was about 600 W-sec IIRC. Maybe the big model was a 5600. You could get f/16 at 60+ feet IIRC. I went googling and could not find one, but it is really old model

Reply to
JosephKK

[snip]

Mine wasn't Honeywell. Can't remember the brand now, but it was a nice shaped gray case that laid on the hip well, with shoulder strap, coiled cord to the ~6" diameter reflector.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

I do not recall that the flashlamp tube and reflector being that large, not over 4 inches i am sure. It was much bigger than many other then current portable xenon strobe flashes though.

Reply to
JosephKK