Re: Arctic sea ice

> > > just aching, longing, yearning to have someone tell them, "Just do =

as

> > > I say, and I will fix the whole world for you. > > > > > "Just put all of your money right into this box here." ;-) > > > > How do you feel about asbestos insulation? =A0Lead paint? =A0Leaded > > > gasoline? =A0DDT? =A0PCBs? =A0Shoe x-ray machines? > > > I don't require a 'religion' being required to eliminate these. > > > BTW many nations now WANT to use DDT again. > > The DDT ban was a hoax that has cost millions of lives, much like > AGW but far kinder.

Krw presents yet another example of right-wing logic - anything he disagrees with has to be based on a hoax. He can't understand the evidence, so it has to be fraudulent.

The pesticide manufacturers would have liked to be able to ignore Rachel Carson's "Silent Spring" but she'd done her work much too well to let them get away with the hoax defence.

They did manage to get away with releasing enough DDT into the environment that Californian mothers were expressing breast milk that contained more DDT than the FDA allowed in milk intended for human consumption, but that wouldn't worry krw - real right-wing men don't drink milk, and their kids have to adapt or die.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman