Re: datamover picture and mem part no.

7600 lines snipped.

Don't post binaries to discussion newsgroups. Your single message was larger than 3-4 thousand normal messages and will cause 3-4 thousand normal messages to be autoexpired out of spools around the world early.

Next time get a god damn clue first. Look up the words usenet and binary. Post to a binaries newsgroup, pictures website, post to your ISP's website page for you, or email it to anybody who gives a flying f*ck.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

My apologies. The message was a private one intended for my engineer. Mozilla happened to be parked on newsgroups instead of email when I pressed send.

Reply to
Jim Stewart