Re: Da Slowman has to GO

Did any of you mental midgets ever make it out of the third grade?

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

The reaction takes a long time at room temperature.

Reply to
MooseFET

Bring his head to a steady boil.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You can boil dense solids?

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Sure, with enough heat anything will liquifiy.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Charcoal? :-)

(Oh, OK, you keep O2 away from it, I suppose so - but dammit, yer spoiling a perfectly good line with pesky facts....)

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Instead of his usual crop of pimples?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They do spoil the fun some days, don't they? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Play with the idiots, and you risk falling into the same bandwagon they are in.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

ChairmanOfTheBored snipped-for-privacy@crackasmile.org posted to sci.electronics.design:

That is damn facetious considering that you have yet to get there.

Reply to
JosephKK