Re: Comunicate FPGA to Ethernet

> In last my design, I made a fpga board using IC xc3s400. Now i would like > to modify it some following things. I want to add a part into Fpga board. > I want to use a chip W5100 to comunicated between FPGA board with > ethernet. > > Do any one can give me some ideas? I hope that someone worked with this > chip and got some experienced. please show me. > > i lloking forward hearing from people soon >

Well, you seem to already know how to work with the XC3S400 - there's a data sheet and stuff on the W5100 here:

It looks like a matter of connecting it to a port and learning how to control it, and writing a driver in the FPGA.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

here:

Hi Rich,

Thank you for your supporting. I find many useful document from it. I also some new ideas for my design based on this chip.

Lam

Reply to
Himlam8484