Handheld Oscilloscopes

I'm looking for opinions on handheld oscilloscopes. To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, something like a TPI 460

would suit me well, since it looks to be well-designed with a 3 year warranty, and doubles as a standard multimeter. But, I really don't need anything rugged, and a higher sampling rate would be nice. The Protek 840 looks very nice for a few hundred extra dollars, but I'm not familiar with them.

I'd prefer new over used, and looking to spend US$1000-1500. Any good or bad experiences? How about these Chinese OWON brand scopes, anyone use these?

Reply to
hondgm

You might like this one better. it's not quite 600V, it goes up to 400v. other than than , it makes for a nice thingy.. it's a DMM and Dual scope in color., all inputs are isolated from each other, that makes it nice for testing different sources with out causing shorts.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Yes, to add to it., i just bought one of those OWON. if you look at the URL i gave you, i think you'll like the price.