Re: Bobby Knight

Someone needs to remind Slowman where the "ass" is located.

--
Somewhere in Nijmegen, I think he says...
Reply to

Or is Slowman trying out for "best of" ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Texas is obviously the natural home of the ass. Transplanting them to Washington is a blatantly bad idea.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

They are twin sisters.