Re: Bah, Humbug!

Merry Christmas, every one!

Have a super Saturnalia. I am still looking for the Bay Area Humanists, Having United... variation out of the late 1960s. Still doesn't come = up on the searches i have tried.

?-(

Reply to
josephkk

Oh, and a dreadful Cthulhumas...

,

me up

Did you Google for "bay area humanists" with the quotes?

Maybe not the "same" group? AFAIK Stephen isn't holding Monday Night Class anymore either, but The Farm is still in "business":

Mark L. "be somewhere somewhen" Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

Humanists,

come up

Still no soap with that variation. It was a running radio seasonal gag piece. I don't think that the real Bay Area Humanists were participants. I think it was on KGO (SF) at the time.

Reply to
josephkk