Re: Arctic sea ice

heir

ists

do as

There were a few more problems. Rachel Carson's "Silent Spring"

spelled out a few of them. I don't recall her mentioning that breast milk from Californian mothers containing enough DDT to make it unfit for human consumption (under the then FDA rules), but eagles weren't the only vertebrate species uner threat.

I wonder when the greenies went from hugging trees to wanting to suffocat=
them all with that AGW nonsense?

Your appreciation of the case for getting worried about anthropogenic global warming seems to be as superficial as your appreciation of the dangers of loading the environment with DDT - both happen to accumulate in the environment, and if you build up enough of either the consequences are unpleasant. Irresponsible idiots do tend to focus on short term issues.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman