Re: Altium vs Orcad

>life is full of contradictions. First off, I can only use what I got. I >have 603's because thats what I ripped of a motherboard and I brought some >SOT23's. So sure it looks ike a contradiction to you but its cause your not >working within the parameters of the problem I have created.

Chip resistors, etc. do not fare well when "removed" from old equipment, generally.

Did you hand remove each one, or mass reflow the whole board and bang 'em all off at once?

Ceramic chip caps are even worse. The terminations (there are several on each end) detach from the ceramic end tie points beneath the termination end caps. Very bad.

Hell, dude, you can get on E-bay, and buy loose SMD parts by the bag full that have never been used!

Sheesh.

You are not constrained by anything other than you own mind.

Try trimming a few hundred lines off your posts ITF.

Reply to
Herbert John "Jackie" Gleaso