radio telemetry beginner

I need some tutorial for radio telemetry (free frequency, modulation ..., range) i am beginner in radio comunication, need to transfer on/off and temperature (0-12V) signal over 1km!

Reply to
hiroc

And what country are you located?

Reply to
miso

Croatia

snipped-for-privacy@sushi.com je napisao/la:

Reply to
hiroc

If you were in the US, I'd say check out "parts 15" of the FCC code. The license free bands are often close as you go from country to country, but not exactly the same. Of course, the next question is "Does the government enforce their radio regulations?" Telemetry if done right uses a few bursts of data. The transmitter stays on too short of a time to locate it.

Reply to
miso