Radio Headset with boom mic

Are there any available with a decent mic and not those apalling bluetooth things with a mic that sits just after your ear! Basically it is for speech recognition and I found the short-arm mics no good. I need a full boom mic and headphones - radio that connects with a PC.

Thanks

Hardy

Reply to
sheepshaggerx

The headset supplied with Uniden cordless phone are quite good + sturdy. Single ear muff + boom mike with 3.5 stereo plug. Probably available at Telstrashop etc.

You may need to dick around with cable adapter/fitting plugs to suit.

Reply to
K Ludger