Question regarding general schematic detail for transformers

Many years ago, a non-EE colleague was very amused to see my Texas TTL databook[1] open at the 'bi-directional bus drivers' page.

[1] Oh the yellow[2] rows of Texas are the data books for me! [2] Ok, at the time they were browny orange.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

I still have, and occasionally use, my TTL Databook for Design Engineers. "Big Yaller."

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com