Active impedance matching question

Could some electronics guru please help ? Active impedance matching devices are being widely used in RF equipment.Suppose I have a active impedance matching device under test ('DUT'( How qould I know that it is working, i.e., impedance matching is actually working -- measure the input and out power ? All hints/suggestions would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance.

Reply to
dakupoto

Power draw from the device under test. Maximum power transfer into matched load.

Reply to
Knoppix User

You'd measure the input impedance or the input reflection coefficient. It's easy to do with a network analyzer or a return loss bridge and a signal generator. If you don't have either, you'll have to get creative...

If this is hobbyist activity, the ARRL handbook usually has something on this.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman