[q] laser electronics

I'm doing project for laser physics and my work is on laser stabilization. The reference I'm reading is modified scheme of "Pound-Drever- Hall" Method. Now I know basic function of that method, but I still have difficulty in its electronics. Does anyone know good introductory reference for laser stabilization electronics?

Reply to
sperelat