PSU for TekProbe interface

Hi

I got a Tek P5205 HV differential probe, but sadly no longer a scope that can interface to the active probe.

So, the specification for the Tektronix TekProbe interface defines the need for +5V, +15V, -15V and -5V. Well that I can handle without bying an expensive Tek PSU

So, the question is, if I supply those voltages will the probe work, with connecting the data and offset signals (I dont care if the range must be set manually)

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

the spec only lists the supplies and a +/-1V offset, rest of pins NC

so I can't see why not

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt