Protel99SE Default designator text height

When I update the PCB from schematic the designator text height is set to

60mils. I have changed the default in preferences so it's 50 and indeed if I manually place a component the designator text height is 50mils. However when I update the PCB from schematic, a new component has a designator text height of 60mils. Where am I going wrong?

Yours very frustrated!

Reply to
Fred

You should ask this question on the PEDA listserver at

As long as you work with Protel 99SE, this list is a must anyway.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar