Product Design FAIL!

In that case you include what you are actually referring to and NOT what I wrote, and you DON'T claim I am wrong for something I never said!

Of course, But saying someone is wrong for something they DIDN'T say just proves YOU are the "retarded twit".

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

can

Yep, that much is pretty obvious, but I was trying not to sink to his level of personal abuse.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T