Print color PDF on monochrome laser?

Now you can download all the PostScript books as PDFs, from the Adobe website.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

(Please pardon the late response, I haven't the time to read SED lately.)

The nearest equivalent that I can think of is Brodie's "Thinking FORTH":