Principles of Neural Design

Given recent topic on S.E.D.,this book may be of interest.

I came upon the following book in September 2017 while browsing at the MIT Bookstore in Kendall Square, Cambridge (MA, not UK). Unlike most of the Neurocomputing literature, this takes an engineering approach, so I bought it and read it cover to cover.

It is _very_ informative and illuminating, and everything fits together. I learned many thing I never suspected.

"Principles of Neural Design", Peter Sterling and Simon Laughlin, MIT Press 2015, first paperback edition 2017, 541 pages, $35.

.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

Such as? Anything *really* interesting?

Cursitor Doom

It's a neuroscience text inaccessible to most engineers. The Kindle edition is only $19.24 and is an immediate download btw.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred