Present for Larkin

--
Not true. your evil aim is to hoist yourself up to, if no one
confronts your bullshit, a position where your circuit "designs", and
you, reign supreme.
Reply to
John Fields

Fields, Stop feeding the troll, thus minimizing his exposure to the rest of us who don't give a damn what he bloviates. ...Jim Thompson

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 18:03:05 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

That'll go right over his head.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It took you 25 days to come up with that?

lunatic fringe electronics

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 19:47:55 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

Use some common sense. Not everyone visits the group or uses their news client every day.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yeah, not like you where you must have your ass glued to the chair!

Or wedged in between the arms!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

--
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing."

Edmund Burke

John Fields, quoting Edmund Burke.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Nope, just a few seconds.

But, much to your chagrin, it seems, is that I take my time and don't
live on tenterhooks.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

Old-git whiners are useless.

John Larkin quoting John Larkin

lunatic fringe electronics

Why is that even important?

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 14:53:17 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

Computers:

First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then we discovered graphics, and we thought it was television. With the World Wide Web, we've realized it's a brochure. -- Douglas Adams.

Larkin found a way to convolute even that.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

--
Nonsense pretending substantiation of nonsense by its purveyors.

What a surprise!

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

One of my favorite authors, but Larkin is impotent without a podium. ...Jim Thompson

It's sad to see old gits firing blanks.

Design an interesting circuit and post it.

lunatic fringe electronics

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:47:12 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

That is what John did, and then you asked him why he posted it, AND could not decipher his plain English response.

So I guess you are confused.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

He posted a 3-phase sinewave generator circuit. It made ratty sine waves, so I suggested a simple improvement, in a perfectly impersonal and constructive way. He then when ballistic, accusing me of criticizing the filters and not praising the digital part and being some sort of Dark Lord.

It's all in the thread; look it up.

(It wasn't all that interesting, but he tried. Then when his circuit was discussed - this is an electronics discussion group - he switched into whiney fragile old-hen mode, as usual.)

lunatic fringe electronics

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:48:54 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

I was here when the thread came though, idiot. I do not need to look it up, and I can attest that your version of events is not what happened..

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:48:54 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

So you are the group's post ratifier?

Grow up, punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:48:54 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

Your parentheses has no opening. Kind of has similarities to your life.

You are not qualified to make assessments about others. This is evidenced by the fact that when you try to do so, you decidedly fail miserably.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It does, in my post and in one of your quoted replies.

Kind of has similarities to your

You seem to snip anything you don't want to see. Hint: snipping things doesn't alter reality. A great way to create a lot of bugs is to look away from things that frighten you.

lunatic fringe electronics