Power supply wisdom

On my monitor, that image is about 4x real life! Yeah, it it was that big, no problem.

The microusb nearly fits in both ways. The old mini had an angular look to it. There was no way to mistake how it went in. The microusb looks a bit rounded.

Firewire is the other standard where might makes wrong.

Reply to
miso

I had a guy force a UHF plug into an N jack. Looked quite innocent, took a while to discover where the infinite VSWR was coming from.

Both connectors 5/8"UNF, see?

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Phones keep getting smaller. Unfortunately fingers don't.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

On a sunny day (Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:00:52 -0700) it happened Fred Abse wrote in :

Maybe wait a few generations.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

4" screens don't make for tiny buttons. ;-)
Reply to
krw

Oh, ya mean those phones with them thar flat screens whar ya hafta be peckin' in da number instead of pushing dem buttons?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to