SMT/Conventional assembly spare capacity in the Phillipines

I've just come back from a training session at a company in the Phillipines. High volume production on 3 SMT lines, one of which can do 110K + components /Hr.Currently doing high volume PCBs for the automotive industry in Japan. If anyone has a low cost volume requirement, post here and I'll pass on the info. Yes, I am connected to the company so I am touting.....

Reply to
TTman