Power specification of HP Scanjet 3530

Good Morning, I've loose the power supply of my scanner HP Scanjet 3530C, I don't know how much veltage and current it requires, so I can't look for another commercial power supply. Do you know such specification ???

Thanks,

Antonio D'Ottavio

postmaster

Hi Antonio,

snipped-for-privacy@etantonio.it schrieb:

The wallwart for my 3530 is a switching PSU (because of its light weight) and has follwing markings on it:

Input 220-240V 50-60Hz Output +12V DC regulated, 1250mA "Made in China"

Plug has "positive inside, neagitve outside", Outer diameter of plug is 5mm, inner is 1.5mm

HTH Wolfgang

--
From-address is Spam trap
Use: wolfgang (dot) mahringer (at) sbg (dot) at