Power camcoder in car?

I have panasonic miniDV camcoder fixed in my car, I need 7.9V to power camcoder from 12V car battery, and I need two led diodes, first turn on when camcoder have 7.9V, and another when camera start recording which I turn on with remote control

I need circuit for this!

Thanks all!

Reply to
hiroc

It will first be necessary to ascertain the camcorder power requirements and these will be found on the modular power supply that came with the unit. Then it will be most efficient to use automotive rated DC-DC converter. The second LED requirement about indicating recording may not be feasible for you.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs