PMR446 radio question

I put this question on alt.radio.pmr446 but there doesn't seem to be anyone alive on there!!

I have a set of Switel WT119 PMR446 transceivers (badged as BT Freeway FM) which come with VOX capability and crappy headsets. I wish to use more robust Alan 456 headsets but I believe that I need to modify the headset wiring to work with this transceiver. Has anyone out there already done this or am I the first to try to fry my radios.

--
John B
Reply to

Try this link John...