PLL frequency multiplier.

like what.

Mike

Stop top posting and snipping pertinent portions of the thread.

Also use a competent reader which follows the rules for signature deletion.

Use something like a 74HC292

though you should sharpen your own skills by making your own DIV3 followed by DIV16.

...Jim Thompson

"It isn\'t that democrats are ignorant. Far from it... it\'s just that
they know so much that just isn\'t so"     -Ronald Reagan

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!

It means that i cannot find an erroneous cause of the alarms, nor can i find what is wrong with the approach. At least not in any way i can explain. Perhaps you can go into more detail about the modulation methods. I can get any uC to multiply and divide, albeit slowly, my issues start with these multiplies are slow, can you run an accurate software pll and demodulator with the slow multiply? It would be easy in hardware with a couple 22V10s.

Reply to
JosephKK

For that ratio i prefer div 8 followed by div 6. Or vice versa, depending on the locking wave shape you want.

Reply to
JosephKK

Binary DIV should be last, to ensure symmetry. Doesn't really matter though with Type II phase detector, which matches leading edge only.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, and AIOE blocked!

ms it

ave

ing

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

The type-2 phase detector is edge operated so you can even use a thin pulse for it.

If you make the last two divides two, you can use an XOR to make a 90 degree shifted version of the counter output. This is handy when using the XOR type phase detector that makes a 90 degree shift at locked.

Reply to
MooseFET

WTF are you talking about:

you got a bad attitude. a really bad one. so f*ck off.

Mike

[snip]

And you are ignorant beyond definition. Bye!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, and AIOE blocked!

yeap, and definition is never defined ;-)

Mike