please let me know how to protect kingsten pre-coated boards after it is unpacked

please let me know how to protect kingsten pre-coated boards after it is unpacked.

thanks

Reply to
e2point

Just replace the unused part of the board back in the lightproof envelope and fold over and tape the flap. I have unused board portions which I have stored for over 2 years before using the rest of the board and have had no problems.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

BTW, keep it cool!

Reply to