Please

SEND THE ARTICLES ABOUT ELECTRICITY

Reply to
Aaru

No, they're far too shocking for you.

Reply to
John Tserkezis

NO LEARN TO USE A SEARCH ENGINE AND THE RIGHT NEWSGROUP BOZZO

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No comments about CAPS, punctuation or spelling?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Anth>No comments about CAPS, punctuation or spelling?

Well, let's see: Mike wrote in all caps, didn't use any punctuation, and misspelled BOZO. Satire can be perilous.

Reply to
JeffM

To whom?

Reply to
mrdarrett

What's a "Bozzo"?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

We're supposed to teleport them to his desk.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I figured that was all he understood.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

BOZZO isn't misspelled. It's a drunken BOZO. It is also spelled as BOOZZO, at times.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

DimBulb. He needs all the help he can get.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Last night, Helen and I were sitting in the living room, and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug." She got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my beer. She's such a bitch.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Oooh... that's clever!