Pirated Press N Peel for Making PCB's

Find the message you want to delete. Click the "show options" link. When the new page shows up, click the "remove" link. Another new page will open. Select "Yes, remove it now", then the CONFIRM button. You need to do it as soon as you see that there are duplicates, before they propagate to other servers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

When you're broke and need a prototype, it can't be beat, especially if you already have the materials and stuff on hand.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Dude, you said the magic words - being able to make your own boards by hand for pennies is a Godsend when you don't get paid until you deliver the demo model.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise