Ping Terry Pinnell: CM2000 snap grid

After we talked about CircuitMaker 2000 earlier this month, I decided to try out the Pro version and haven't noticed any difference except a small one recently.

I always use 'snap to grid' in Preferences for drawing schematics. While that still works for placing new components, it no longer does when moving or copy-pasting components or blocks of schematic. Instead, the copied elements move smoothly with the cursor pixel by pixel.

I don't want to have to uninstall and re-install the non-Pro version just to find out if this is due to the difference in versions.

What's your experience please?

Reply to
Pimpom