Ping: Robert Baer BOMcheck Q

Rob are you using a super user on BOM check? And are ther any Material Declarations availble from other Manufactures on it, or do you have to up load everything? I'm imagining I can just pull down a TI part that TI has posted on to BOMcheck and made public.

Thanks

Reply to
Martin Riddle

You are an extremely advanced user there; i was sucked into that game by a potential client that later flaked out,letting me hold the bag. All i did was register, then sent out the "suggested" letter which got ignored by almost everyone except DigiKey. Oil 4 Less LLC is such a pipsqueek that would have to try very hard to use a tonne of whatever over a ten year period. We are so far under the radar that it is pathetic that we fell for that. But, then again, we _do_ qualify and now have the requisite compliance statements.

Yes, it was my impression that (once registered?) one could just pull down a TI part that TI has posted on to BOMcheck.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thanks,not sure you answered my question, but a lot of manufacturers still have 'compliance Statements' and not a full IPC1752.

Martin Riddle