Anyone has a link to the realtek RTD1073 chip datasheet?

Anyone has a link to the Realtek RTD1073 chip datasheet? Specifically I am interested if this chip can do multi language .ts (TV transport stream), any more info such as registers etc would also be nice. Some manufacturer claims to use the RTD1073DD, same thing?

All I can find on the web is silly one page commercial blurbs...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje