Picture of my control board with uC, relays etc

It is not fully finished. I will add power wiring and also terminal blocks on DIN rail for outputs. Will probably need some stuff on breadboards for voltage translation, etc. Have not yet decided if I should add front panel to this one physically or not.

All relays, though, are wired and click at appropriate moments.

The always up to date source code for the microcontroller (symlink to file maintained by CVS), is here:

It will automatically update as I change it.

Ignoramus11409