PCB Electrical Testing

Ian Bell schrieb:

Hello,

if your boards have a low trace density, wide traces and wide isolation gaps, few pins and vias with larger hole diameters the probability of electrical errors should be low.

Bye

Reply to
Uwe Hercksen

the PCBs made in

the UK except they do

far more expensive than

designs, would I be

tested?

Both really except my production quantities are quite low - perhaps 100 per annum of any one type.

cheap

They have beaten

Thanks, that link to me to gspk who I know have been around for ages - I think I used them over 20 years ago. I'll check them out.

Cheers

ian

Reply to
Ian Bell