PC Power Supply Without Motherboard

Hello,

I found an old post and discussion of running an ATX power supply outside of your PC in this newsgroup. I understand the concept and instructions however I don't solder and the paper clip option sounds too dangerous. Can anyone suggest a pre-built connector that will work to do this? Maybe something that I could find at Radio Shack?

Thanks.

none

Hey,

Why not buy a cheap soldering iron and some solder while you're at Radio Shack and acquire a new skill? It's really not that difficult...

Here's a tutorial, for example:

greetings, Tom

Reply to
Tom

Just cut the two control wires and join them together with a connector block.

Reply to
martin.shoebridge