OT !!! You'll be tired of the harmonica for life after even a few seconds of this one...

All in the title...

Austrian harmonica players. Weird.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Those are HUGE harmonicas !

It's OK but I prefer bagpipes for this tune.

Reply to
boB

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote: ==============================

** Spittle traps.......

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The only instrument you suck as well as blow. (Spam saxophone excluded.)

Reply to
Clive Arthur

boB snipped-for-privacy@K7IQ.com wrote in news:sqrkmgt7vl5f7es68gr71tg9sl2d11rfnl@

4ax.com:

True. By far the best instrument from which to render this 'tune'.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:8c10b801-a8cc-4ffb- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

All breath air driven musical instruments are exactly that and that is why they are usually all personally owned single user instruments.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The mouth organ isn't as bad as it might seem. While you'd never share one, a roughly equal amount of dry air goes in as wet air goes out. You do get a build up of dried mucus where the mouth slides across the holes.

I'm a reasonably competent player. Some of mine which I still play are Hohners from around WWII - the older ones have the star of David embossed on the cover. The combs - the internal airways - are made of pear wood which seems to last well, though modern plastic combs are probably more hygienic.

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Clive Arthur snipped-for-privacy@nowaytoday.co.uk> wrote in news:skemd8$uhd$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I had a Honer from the '50s I think and it had a button on it and two different sets of reeds. ISTR real wood in there, so likely Pear as was their custom. I wish I still had it. Used it to ship weed back and forth around the country there for a bit. I used to used a gutted hard drive chassis for quite a while. The X-ray machines are a lot better now though. I wouldn't risk USPS or taking a flight with one in my bags. Probably get mistaken for explosive media. Sure blows my mind, man. :-)

FedEx and UPS are safe now because they move so much so fast they do not have time to inspect things.

Just thought I'd sing some blues for a second...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno