OT: Why Trump Makes Sense...

Rick
Reply to
rickman

It just keeps getting better...

I can only imagine how little those who like him actually know about what he says.

--

Rick
Reply to

On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 19:51:49 -0500, rickman Gave us:

Then where is the recording of him degrading blacks in his hotel lobby?

You are a blind as a bat idiot. The guy is the biggest, most retarded asshole to ever step in front of a microphone or camera.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Remember, (if i may swear) Hillary is worse. Hire a lifer from the Fed pen as President for better quality..

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 23:12:45 -0800, Robert Baer Gave us:

In that case, I'd make the perfect choice. I have spent my entire life doing work which makes our nation safer, and have gotten not much from those who hired me to perform that work. I know first hand what was stolen from us and who did the stealing.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The problem is we need to elect a new polulation.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Please stop feeding troll MentallyDeficientLoserNumeroUno. ...Jim Thompson

On Tue, 08 Mar 2016 08:05:25 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

The total retard Thompson can't get enough in reality.

Go have another half bottle of wine, you drunken, retarded old bastard.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hey, why don't *you* grab your piss-stained mattress, your last bottle of Buckfast and hoof it back to your mud hovel in the Gorbals, you Sawney Bean throwback.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Gawd, Cursitor, You're so nice I think you're trying to make friends with MentallyDeficientLoserNumeroUno ;-) ...Jim Thompson

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 18:58:11 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom Gave us:

Wrong on every count, you retarded f*ck.

Whereas the description I just gave of you is spot on.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

GET in the race, then! You have 2 votes right now.

Reply to
Robert Baer

PKB

--
  \_(?)_
Reply to

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:22:06 -0500, JW Gave us:

snip

You should get a nice lead or polonium breakfast.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:31:19 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

You retarded twerps are about far from sound or reasoned as it can possibly get.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

How is that business venture of yours coming along? Making friends and getting orders?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:45:47 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

I gave you an answer the last time you asked, you abject idiot.

SOCOM was checking it out all week.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 18:01:12 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

The word is "you're", you pathetic, retarded, Trump loving, troll dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Got some personal work you can show? You know, posted notes of actual work you have done. I don't want to see Data collected Google searches. We see enough of that from SlugMan.

My buddy Trump is going to give you a rood awakening boy!@...

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook